16 – 22 september
Book Early Offer:
Do your booking before 15 september and the qigongweek will also include a Herbal Bath (worth 395 SEK)!
Treat yourself to a restart in life! A Qigong week at Yangtorp provides strengthening Qigong training, developing meditation, interesting lectures and treatments that will help you restore the balance in the body. The week begins – and ends – with a thorough diagnosis according to traditional Chinese medicine. The majority of participants improve their health during the week and experience increased energy and joy of life.
Qigong Week is led by Master Marcus Bongart.
During the week, you will take part of exciting lectures, training and coaching, below you can see some of the topics that will be addressed:
• Introduction Of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
• Diagnosis according to Chinese medicine (performed by Master Marcus)
• Daily Acupuncture treatments customized based on the pledged diagnosis.
The week concludes with a follow-up consultation.
• Application of self-massage
• Seasonal movement
• Introduction of acupressure in order to self-treatment
• Tea cermoni
• Meditation with Tibetan singingbowls
• What’s the alternative life-style?
It is an advantage if you already passed the introduction course De Rui Qigong Part 1, but it is not required.
• Qigong training, meditation and lectures
• Daily admission to the Chinese Health Center
• Diagnosis according to traditional Chinese medicine on day 1 and day 7
• 6 strengthening acupuncture treatments
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner – from lunch Saturday to breakfast Friday.
• Part of doubleroom, single room can be booked for an extra 590 SEK per night
During your stay you can borrow a bathrobe, slippers and towel.
Price right now:
6 900 SEK per person
Times and reservations >
(single room 590 SEK per night)
One of our hotel rooms
Qigong training with Master Marcus Bongart
Yangtorp hotel rooms