HEALING JOURNEY TO THAILAND
A 10-day experience you will never forget!
12 – 22 January 2018
We travel to the friendly, welcoming resort outside Rayong in Thailand – a warm and sunny spot with the peace and quiet that is needed for physical and mental training. Here, far from the stress of everyday life, you can take the opportunity to become better acquainted with your inner self on long walks along beaches that stretch for miles as you listen to the sound of the waves, and through enlightening lectures, personalised training programmes and daily treatments that will relax and revitalise both body and soul.
This is a trip for people who are already in good health, but who are interested in and eager to benefit from the power and energy of traditional Chinese medicine, qigong, meditation and healing – but it is also a restorative programme for those whose health has failed and/or are undergoing rehabilitation.
Date: 12–22 January 2018
Place: Novotel Rayong Rim Pae, Thailand
Access: 2½ hours south-east of Bangkok
Accommodation: 4-star hotel incl. breakfast buffet
Location: Beach-front location.
The package price includes the following (flights not included):
• Welcome drink when checking in at the hotel
• 10 nights’ accommodation in a shared double room 12–22 January 2018 including breakfast buffet. (Single room supplement applies.)
• Diagnosis in accordance with traditional Chinese medicine procedures, performed by Qigong Master, Marcus Bongart
• 7 acupuncture treatments performed by Marcus Bongart
• A daily programme of qigong exercise sessions and meditation
• Healing seances and workshops on how to work with healing for self-healing purposes
• Theoretical sessions, including The Theory of the Five Elements, Yin & Yang and a survey of the thinking that provides the foundations on which traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is based
• Tuition and practice in acupressure points
• Qigong stretching.
The programme offers a variety of qigong exercises, such as relaxing exercises with gentle movements, dynamic qigong routines, kung fu and meditation. The programme will enhance participants’ physical and mental well-being and, for those who are able and who wish to do so, we aim to improve their fitness training performance.
You are free to choose what activities you participate in and how much you wish to do. Training sessions will be scheduled to adapt to the climatic conditions. We will exercise both in the shade of the leafy hotel gardens, and down on the beach in the early morning and towards evening.
During our time in Thailand there will also be opportunities for those who wish to explore the surroundings.
If you have any questions about the trip, please feel free
to phone Annica Svensson on +46 (0)730 – 50 37 26
Reserve your place on the trip here on our homepage. Your deposit payment of SEK 1,500 is due within 7 days from the date of your application and the balance must be settled before 1 October 2017.
We look forward to seeing you in Thailand!
Package price (flights not included):
SEK 14 900 per person
Transfers between airport and hotel are available as an optional extra. If transfers are required, these must be booked together with your reservation. (Please note that transfers may involve waiting time at the airport as participants’ arrival/departure times may vary): SEK 200 per person, return.
Times and reservations >